Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

pallet disin

WALT: We are learning to design and create pallet Garden
prototypes.





Equipment list:


1. Sore   Saw


2. Hamer     Hammer


3. Nals          Nails


4. Tape measure


Why I chose this design:


I chose this design because if you put it at 
     
the right angle it would get sunlight all day. 
                        
                         
The net will keep the bad bugs away. It 


gets lots of water when it rains and you can 
                            
water it if it is dry. All you have to do 


is Lift the net.




Reflection:


This was hard but fun. I could do the prototype
better but it still looks good. My favourite part was doing the
prototype because it was fun burning yourself and gluing.
What I found challenging was the prototype.

Do you think you would enjoy this and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.