Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween


WALT: We are learning to write creative,scary stories.
Halloween


5 things i'm scared of…
  1. Brainy people.ps. Issac
  2. The end of the world.
  3. Dark.
  4. Dads farts.
  5. Natmers.
Halloween 
story.


I was walking down the street wen I
heard a loud bang crash dang and a
portal’s opened all around the place and
zombies skeletons and wolves came
out, even things I codent name.
I ran to my ondergrond laer.
I loket at the cameras I pot around town.
A wolf turned into a werewolf!
And my friend Linclon is a zombie and
he mistook a poo for a bran and choked
on the poo!!
Then he turned into a skeleton and
fell in the toilet.


Later on that month….


“Ow  no, we got no food!!” I said to
my friend fred and  I lod.
“Then go got some.” said fred.
“Only if you come with me?”said I.
“Come on then, but if I turn into a
zombie it is your fault.”said fred.
We took are waketokes and went out.
When we were at the shop it was a
zombie blocking the door.
I waktit in the head…

To be continued.





This was ease  but hard.
did you like my face expression, and way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.