Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

YO! back again.

 So big things happening.


First day of school.                                                                                                                                             So this was very weird, now most of you are most probably thinking "but all first days are weird!" and this day was weird. The day started. There was a group meeting outside because it was a new term. The day went smoothly until we when out for a break. This guy is nice and became friends with me. Then he introduced me to his friends. We went on chatting. I saw Javis and I went to chat a sec with him. Then Javis said hello. I left Javis to go back to them.  

I'll be back!😁

5 comments:

  1. OMG THAT SURE IS A WEIRD DAY AT SCHOOL!!!! Was it fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES in days

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Timo you remember you are still connected to the school system so any one can see this. there is five year olds at our school bro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so werid timo. why did you put that post on they. it is so funny 👍😁🤯🤭

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.