Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Whitebait connection

WALT: We are learning to be kaitiaki in our community.

Reflection from 30th of july


I found it interesting that the water can be mechorde.


I really liked to see the flat warm on a sheet of paper.


I was confused about the trap and how the waytbate came into the trap.


I didn’t know that the flat warme icksiste.


My groop


Ledore…..


isaac.


Pipol in my grope….


Timo(myself ), chikala, kiora.

                                                                                                                                                               

this was a litol bit boring to do but it was worth it.


has your school met nina and wat did she do with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.