Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Whitebait connection

WALT: We are learning to be kaitiaki in our community.

Whitebait connection


  • Whitebait.
  • Sea.
  • River.
  • Lake.
  • Neting.
  • Helping.
  • Freshwater community.


Questions for Nina


  1. When can you catch Whitebait.
  2. Where are the pests.
  3. What does Witbate eat.
  4. How much Witbate can you catch each year.


Reflection from 29th of july


Yoown, i'm bored and tired to bits. Nina just swapped slid on the board wayt wats that, on the board. This is attractive! Are we going to play a game with some water and jam jars. Uuuh, jam jars make me hongre….


I found it interesting that So much pollution goes to the lakse. I tote that ol the stof from the soers come to the sea, but it comes to the lakse.


I really like to see how dorte the water is in the lakse.


I was confused about most of the stof.

I didn’t know that waitbate code change in to a clear water fish.


this was a litol bit boring to do but it was worth it.

has your school met nina and wat did she do with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.