Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

my story of going throw covid-19

Chapter 1
Dear diary, the corona virus outbreak has just
begun and I'm already bored of not seeing my
friends.

 All I do is play tricks on random people and
that stuff.

 The priminester announced that only parents
can go shoping today, so how am I going to get
out of doing school work now? My annoying
sister Luva tricked my 3 year old little brother
Donnie to shoot me with a water gun, mum and
dad did not believe me, like Donnie could fill up
the water gun by himself.
 So now I’m going to give revenche and I think I
have figured out what I'm going to do, put salt
on her toothbrush.
ha ha .
 Luva is going to be spitting toothpaste all over
the place.
Mum and Dad don't let me play Minecraft now
because they think I should put more effort in
my school work with them.

 So that’s all I got to inform you today Dear
Diary.

1 comment:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.