Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

chapter 4 my story of going through Covid-19

Chapter 4
Dear Diary, my dad fixed the motorbike
puncture, but he didn't want me to ride it.
Guess what he told me after I asked him one
more time ……. “Your mum and I are going
around the orchid and you and your sister are
going to look after your little brother Donnie,
ok” than I answered “why can’t only Luva take
care of Donnie dad, and then I can ride the
motorbike up at the cowshed” and then dad
answered “No, you know what son! You don't
talk to me like that! Now you ain't riding no
motorbike for the rest of the weekend! Sit
down and look after your brother Donnie and
enjoy being BORED!” than this slipped out of
my mouth “Donnie is my little brother not my
brother” and that should not slipped out of my
mouth because then this is how my dad reacted
“ NOW YOU LITTLE @*&%# ! YOUR NOT
JUST NOT RIDING YOUR MOTORBIKE FOR
THE REST OF THE WEEKEND YOUR ALSO
WEEDING THE WHOLE GARDEN TOO!”. Mmm
…… that's what my loud dad ROARED. Soooooo
I tried to enjoy being bored. 
This is what I saw when trying to be bored, big
dark blue sky with a bright yellow sun with lots
of clouds surrounding it, green grass with a
tramp on it and a water sprinkler and Donnie
running around naked?
 Yes my little brother running around naked,
eak!
How disgusting and rude.
 Ya, that's all the miserable things I'll have
today Dear Diary. 

PS. and all the disgusting one's too, eak.

scroll down for more!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA I like your story Timo it is super funny and the fact that you couldn't ride your motorbike is a bit sad:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool story thank you for including me and I have read all the chapters up to nine

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.