Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

chapter 3 my story of going through

Chapter 3
Dear Diary, my motorbike has a puncture so I
can’t ride it anymore. 
All i got left is that very not so nice bike, at
least it’s not my old one that doesn't even work,
you heard me, the chain is way of the cogs, the
wheel has a hole in it, the steering wheel is
missed placed and I don't fit the bike at all.
My new bike has gears and big tires and none of
those “you have to wear a helmet” and “this is
not a BMX” not’s all over it.
Now all I can do is play tricks, build huts with
my annoying little sister and worst of all, DO
SCHOOL WORK! Not so fun. 
I took my new bike for a ride today too, but it
wasn't as fun as riding the motorbike up at the
cowshed. 
 All I want to do is ride my motorbike all day
long or play Minecraft. 
Why wont they let me?
 My Grandma and Granddad don't give me candy
anymore, what's going on?

 So …… that's all i got to inform you today Dear
Diary.

scroll down for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.