Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

chapter 8 my story of going through covid-19

Chapter 8
Dear Diary, I almost dropped you in the
bathtub today. 
I still had my socks on and there's where I
hide you.
 So I nearly got wet socks and you dead.
 Then I wouldn't be able to read you all
over again when you run out of pages in the
book.
 I ran away on my bike today too.
 Took my back back and rode off on my
bike. 
The other day I packed my bag with food
and water for 2 days, batteries and a
torch, clothes , warm clothes and 2 towels
with 1 packet of soap.
 I took my sleeping bag, axe, knife, first
aid kit, kitchenware and tent on a little
trailer on the back of the bike. 
I told mum that i was going to go and sleep
over at a friend, if my calculation's where
right it would take dad to wounder where I
am in 1 day and then he would ask mum
where i am, then mum would say sleeping at
a friend. 
And it would take them more than 1 and a
half days to ask all my friends if I'm with
them but I will be back sooner than the
second call.
 So I'm at the camp I made in the forest.
 I put the tent up very close to a slope of
hard sand.
 Then I made a line in the sand with my axe
for where I was going to put in an end of
the tarpaulin so I could stretch it out over
the tent and a little more where I was
going to put it in the kitchen.
 I dug the line deeper. 
Then I put the tarpaulin in the dug up line
and stretched it out.
 I put 1 stick at each floppy bit, poked
some wholes where water will form and
then put bamboo that I saw a couple of
meters away, under the wholes so no water
wold come on any of the stuff.
Then I did the kitchen, and made dinner,

 Baked beans on toast.

scroll down for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.