Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

chapter 9 my story of going through covid-19

Chapter 9
Day 1

Dear Diary, woke up with a rumbling tummy.
 Had the same food as last night, baked
beans on toast.
 It was damp out of the tarpaulin and very
cold in the tent.
 I put on warm clothes and went exploring.
 I found a lake where I could wash myself
and a good look out hill, you could at least
see a kilometre away. Then I built at the
lookout and covered it with grass so you'd
think it was a part of the hill.
 I went back to my base.
 Took 1 towel, the soap and took off all my
clothes.
 I wrapped the towel around me and then
walked to the lake.
 I took of my towel and jumped in.
 The water felt like ice and was as clear as
new cleaned windows.
 I'm lucky that I haven't started puberty
yet.
 I washed myself, and then did some dives
after like half an hour I jumped out and
dried myself.
 Wrapped the towel around me and then
went back to the base.
 I got 3 more bamboo sticks and then made
a washing line from some vines and the
bamboo.
 Hung up my towel and then put some
clothes on and had a nap.

Some hours later…..

Woke up from hunger and took an apple.
Then wasted my time on making art in a hill
of hard sand.
 Then I had dinner, smoked fish with baked
beans (even though I'm a kiwi I'm getting
tired of beans).

 Then I went to sleep under the stars.

scroll down for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.