Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

my story of going throw covid-19 chapter 10

Chapter 10
Day 2


Woke up, Needed to go poop.
But I had no toilet paper so I only had 9 levs. 
I had digd a hole that i pooped in, whaypd my
but and the digd down the poop.
Never try this yourself cuz it's
disgusting, it smells like rotten cow
dong and is bad for personal hygiene.
I made breakfast that had nothing to do
withbeans.
 Took a bath and packet down most of the
stof so I could go home to my annoying family. I built a bit on the lookout and then i pact up the last things.
 And baykd home.


A bit later…


When mum and dad so me come home they
asked me where I had bean, I
answered “ I've been with a friend in the
forest.”.
 They hugged me and said at the
same time “we were so wared, go and have
a hot bath and play some iPad.”.
 So I did what they said.

 It was fun playing minecraft, I built an
electric door and with it a bunker.

scrol down for more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.