Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

my story of going throw covid-19 chapter 11

Chapter 11
Dear Diary, i fund mum's diary today and
guess what i fund in today's day’t.


When I was going for my run today and
then my oldest sun came flying like a
rubber ball thrown by a shot putter out of
nowhere.
Then he wouldn't stop talking too.
 I ran 4 laps around the field and then I
did my workout on the spot.
He wanted to do it with me too, worst of all
he made me do more sit ups and burpees
than i can!

First of all, mum wanted me to run with her
and then do the work out with her too.
Second, I enjoy it sooo much not.
 I didn't admit it but my legs feel like they
are cooked spaghetti still in boiling water
now.
My  ankle is cool ass you most probably can
hear otherwise I wouldn't be running.
I found a heap of planks under vines and
moss on the field after I and mum had
done that fun workout.
After that I stole some nails of my
granddad. 
In amongst the planks it was a huge board.
I made an outline that I was going to dig
out that was a little smaller than the
bored. 
I dug out so it became one meter vertical.
I put down all the planks in the hole and
then I made another outline around the
hole as big as the board and the digd down
so you could see half the board when you
put the board down.
I hammered a nail into the board with a
rock so you could lift up the plank.
I covered the board with mose and gras.
You could just see the nail and it was a
bump so I now know exactly wear it is.

That's all I got to inform you
today, Dear Diary.

scroll down for more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.